2.1K views
3.0
Layout of Store
Turnaround Time

I have bought an above ground swimming pool the 18' round "Vista Series". The first one I got was filled half way then found a leak so I took back to Walmart with in that same week.

Got the one I have now for 6 months used it & just found one of the windows is leaking @ seal with the pool full to water level suggested in manual. Not sure how to go along returning this one as I have a patch to window but not sure how long it will hold & like I said it is full of water which I had to cover the first water loss & now a second which I will have to fill with water when I get the new one.

Please advise to see how to return this item & to see about possible reimbursement for the water is to fill new one maybe $200??? Thank you for your time in this matter I will wait to here back from someone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coleman Pool.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

DemandingBiddy

My husband and I have bought an above ground swimming pool the 18' round "Vista Series and don’t waste your money I have this pool 5 months and the one of the windows is leaking

I used the Marine JB weld putty just use what you need stick it in the leak on both sides of the window works good hasent leaked since ,,.

DecisiveBedlingtonTerrier915

2nd year for the same pool. Window seam is leaking.

Repaired with PC11 and flex tape and thought it worked. Filled pool up and this time the leak is worse plus another leak below. Bought more *** to try to repair it as we didn't buy extended warranty. Had to drain it again, let it dry out and try something else.

The thought of buying another liner and redoing the pool is hard. If that's the case we will buy a total different kind of pool..cannot get a hold of the coleman over phone.

You have to go.to the website and request a call back that will take 2 business days. Really unhappy you can't call them direct..

Had our pool going on second season ..Last year started leaking one porthole. This year two portholes Used pool patch kit .used silicone.

Also, had to replace pump not in store ...Had order on line .Just installed tonight cost 95.00 ..pray portholes dont leak ... yes, Alot of money invested in pool ...

Our pool has literally been swam in a handful of times and now one of the windows is leaking. When we first considered this purchase I questioned whether the windows were a good idea or not but the kids loved it and I thought surely they wouldn’t sell such a junk product.

But I was wrong... Coleman pools will not be our next pool purchase as the last one the legs rusted out in 2 years.

And now this hasn’t made it a year! Very disappointed!

LittleDiscus

This pool is junk I would not recommend this pool to anyone. It has leaked around the from the first fill up, the is the second year for it we had to buy two tubes of flex glue to stop the window from leaking next year we are getting a different pool it will not be a Damm coleman pool that was a waste of money and time.

to LittleDiscus #1692656

How exactly did you apply the flex glue?? Pics?? This is the second season for ours but first time leaking, how well is it holding up??

Mine is doing the same thing. Didn’t make it through one season!

to Anonymous #1706440

Same, lasted one year. Junk!

FranticSilverDollar

MINE IS DOING THE SAME THING! STARTED LEAKING DURING THE WINTER, NIT EVEN BEING USED!!!!

MilitarySnowshoe771
to FranticSilverDollar #1695947

Same thing happened to ours! Junk!

Can’t even talk to representatives!

The consumer means nothing anymore. No more Coleman junk for us!!!

I just found info on a class action lawsuits for this exact problem. I googled the window leak issue and it popped up. I agree that they should also reimburse for water loss but I want a pool of same size but no windows

to Anonymous #1672770

Do know how to find this class action

to Anonymous #1694639

I had the same problem. Used marine grade lp locktite.

Worked immediately even with the water squirting out. Way easier than taking it down all the way and refilling. This coleman pool customer service is a joke. And the frustration is not worth it.

I used this and its been holding up for the last 2 months!!! I went ahead and did it to every window, leak or no leak....

to Amy #1692645

How did you apply the Marine LP loctite Amy?

WillingFishingCat305
to Amy #1699310

I received this pool as a mother’s day gift from my children, I have knee problems and love to swim. We set it up June 1, 2019 and 3 windows are cracked from seam!

May I ask? how you repaired it where you put the marine grade ?

I really want this to last especially because of my children’s sacrifice to purchase this for me.. please help

Just had the same thing happen with leaking windows. Coleman was the name on the box, but from what I have read on Walmart's website, the pool was made by Bestway.

We will be figuring out how to get ours returned as I do not want another one with the windows.....horrible reviews on Walmart website and from what I am seeing, Walmart has stopped carrying this pool also. Probably had too many complaints and returns.

sandralynndavis

You’re going to be waiting a long time as this website is in no way affiliated with Coleman.